Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Creating a ASP .NET Table Row as a User Control?

I'm creating a user control in my asp .net application and I need to be able to add the user control to a table as a row. I've already tried just putting TR tags in the user control to get it to render correctly, but I've got to add it dynamically using myTable.Rows.Add(myControl) and since .net is so strongly typed it's not letting me.





If you guys aren't sure could you point me towards a more specialized forum that's directed towards asp .net that responds as quickly as Yahoo Answers does?





Thanks ahead of time.Creating a ASP .NET Table Row as a User Control?
Rather than make it as a user control, have you considered creating it simple as a class that derives from System.Web.UI.WebControls.TableRow?

No comments:

Post a Comment