Friday, January 22, 2010

Can any one help me..with this interview queistion...Describe Server Controls u have built(asp.net)?

I am looking for the jobs in .Net ..Recruiter mailed me two questions...asking for my answers...


can any one help me out with these questions....


I really need this project....and i don't want to loose this opportunity


by giving some random answers...





it would be grateful if i can get gud answers that impresses my recruiter ...


questions are:





1) Describe server controls u have built


2) Describe your experience with c# and asp.netCan any one help me..with this interview queistion...Describe Server Controls u have built(asp.net)?
Don't start lying at your first interview. If you don't have the required basic experience before applying, go out and acquire it, then reapply.Can any one help me..with this interview queistion...Describe Server Controls u have built(asp.net)?
Have YOU made any server controls, what is YOUR experience with c#? If you don't know something then just say that you haven't done something, it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment